Friday 8 April 2011

A girl called Jessica Robin

I was awake in the ungodly hours last night listening to talk radio & they played Wheatus - Teenage dirtbag... I don't know how or even why but I had a strange thought, call it an instinct and i produced the following version of the song for you. I don't even know how it inspired me to come up with this token of appreciation toward you..There must have been one lyric or line in the song which made me think of you and i had to write it down on my Blackberry although I can't quiet remember which line and which lyric. So here goes :-)... All the instrumentals were rubbish so Read it while u play the song LOL xXx




Her name is Jezzelle
I have a thing for her 
She vibrates my phone
She's got to be up in 4hrz
Oh how she rocks
Making time for my Tweets & 2 Texts
But she doesn't know who I am
She said You know what. I just realised I know nothing about you LOL 
But she really does give a damn about me
Oh how she calls my nickname to all of her friends

Cause I'm just a normal guy oh baby
Yeah I'm just a unique boy maybe
Listen to Michael buble baby with me

No boyz till she's 18 oh so I read
Can't say I'm impressed
She sends me her cam 
Oh she's such a pretty goddess 
But she doesn't live on my block
Oh how I'd love to pick her up in my car
But she doesn't know who I am
And she hasn't ever met me I know so crazy
Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah she's just a teenage beauty baby
Listen to Frank sinatra baby with me

One year of talking non stop
she doesn't know what she's missin
I dnt know what I'm missing

Man I feel like mold
It's been a year and we haven't yet met
Low and behold
She's walking over to me
This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am
And why does she give a damn about

I've got two tickets to the Pictures
Come with me now, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby like you

Yeeah dirtbag, no she doesn't know what she's missin
Yeeah dirtbag, no she doesn't know what she's Missing

No comments:

Post a Comment